ER RN Contract in Minneapolis, MN

Hey Travel RNs

My name is Scott Woodland and I wanted to reach out to you to introduce myself. I’m the Director of Recruiting for an AWESOME company called InSync that places RN’s on local and travel contracts throughout the nation. Right now, I’m looking for an ER RN for a long term contract position that we are working to fill for the Veteran’s Admin in Minneapolis, MN. I put the job description below in case you or anyone you know might be interested. If this isn’t the right fit for you, I’d still love to work with you as I have a ton of other contracts throughout all 50 states that might be a fit.

ER RN's NEEDED!
InSync Consulting is looking for (2) Emergency Room Registered Nurses for a fantastic contract position at the Veteran's Administration Hospital in Minneapolis, MN This is a long term (6 Months) contract which has the option to be extended an additional 6 months.
• Profession: Registered Nurse RN with an RN License -From ANY State
• Specialty: ER
• Shift: 3-12 hour shifts
• Position Type: Contract
• Duration: 6-12 Months
• Start Date: ASAP
• 24/7 ER, 26,000 visits per year (70-74 per day)
• Nurse to Patient ratio is 3/4 on days 1/1 on nights
• They run 8s and 12s so the person needs to be flexible
• 7:30-4pm / 7:30a-8p or 3:30p-12 midnight/ 3:30p-4a
• 36 / 40 hrs per week
• 6 month contract with 6 month ext

Requirements
• Active RN License-From ANY State
• Required 2 years minimum experience as an RN
• Required 2 years of experience in the ER
• BLS, ACLS
• TNCC is a plus

InSync is a national provider of staffing services. A boutique company where our employees are #1. Our Ultra COOL staffing teams offer uncompromising customer service and are committed to matching talented professionals with the ideal jobs, personally tailored to each individual's preferences. Job seekers rely on InSync for our aggressive and outside the box recruitment services and enjoy the many unique benefits that InSync offers. Let our team help you find assignments that best match your immediate and future career needs. To see more positions that we are recruiting for, check out our careers page on our website. http://insynconline.net/careers

About InSync:
• 100% web enabled credentialing (We make things easy for you)
• Custom tailored pay packages
• 24/7 access to your dedicated recruiter
• BEGINNING Day 1, Medical benefits Sick pay, Retirement options
• Boutique company where our employees are #1
• Weekly pay with direct deposit or paycard
• Uncompromising Service

At InSync, these three core beliefs set our company's direction. They drive everything we do.
BE BOLD. BE HUMAN. BE REAL.

Best Regards,

Scott Woodland
Director of Recruiting
InSync Consulting Services LLC
Office: 916-245-6406
Toll Free: 888-641-3444
Cell: 916-257-4141
24/7 Per Diem Staffing Line: 800-638-9798
Fax: 844-641-3444