Federal Nursing Opportunities- Any State License Accepted!!

Hello Travel Nurses!

I have several Federal Nursing travel contracts. I have all specialties available. With Federal hospitals they do accept any state license. At ABStaffing we offer great pay and a personalized experience. With Federal contracts we do cover your medical and dental benefits at no cost to you. If you are interested please do not hesitate to reach out to me. If you are not looking for Federal hospitals I do staff commercial and private hospitals nationwide.

Thank you,
Jeff Nelson
ABStaffing Solutions
480-503-8949
Jnelson@abstaffing.com

Comments

• Hi Jeff. My name is Julie. I'm currently a Travel RN about to start my FIRST assignment. I am also military. I would like to learn more about your Federal travel opportunities. My phone number is 850-607-4520
  • Hi Jeff,

My name is Leslie and I would love to hear more about this please email me @ llafleur1516@gmail.com
  • Hi Jeff,
    My name is Gina Brunetti. I am a travel recovery nurse...
    My email is ginabrunetti1@gmail.com
  • My name is Eartha Green Cox. I am an ICU nurse but just became certified as a family ARNP. My email is kitty1shadow@gmail.com. I would love to see whats available and the reimbursement packages
  • Hello,

I am interested. Please contact me through email: ljanemorato@yahoo.com.

Best,
    Lea Jane Morato
  • Please send information! Thank you. michele.thrun@gmail.com
  • Hi Jeff.
    Specialize in medical-surgical and geriatrics. Looking for prn 1-2 days/wk at present the looking for travel assignment starting around oct 2017. Please email any information to amelia_4@hotmail.com
  • Hey Jeff,
    I am an ICU BSN, RN-CCRN in Tidewater Virginia. I'm looking for my next great adventure in nursing. What do you have available? My email is: megloyd27@gmail.com.
  • Hello Jeff,
    I am a Cardiovascular Surgical Stepdown nurse. I'm looking for positons you may have in South Carolina. My email address is: estalanaf@yahoo.com. I'm looking to start the end of September or the beginning of October.
  • Hi, My name is Jessi. I'm a Neuro stepdown, PCU, Tele, med/surg RN looking for my next assignement in the Illinois or surrounding state area. Can start as soon as 9/25. Will you email me what you have? jessihayessaechao@gmail.com
    Thanks!
  • Hi. I'm just getting started in my traveling career. Please send me info on FEDERAL HOSPITALS.

Lmdob2@me.com

THANK YOU. Lisa Dobrich, RN
  • Hello, I am just starting to get into traveling and live in New Hampshire. I'm a Tele, Stepdown, Med/surg-tele RN who is looking to stay within NH or the surrounding states. Can start on as early as 9/8/17. Please contact me with what opportunities you have @ jspurlin87@gmail.com