Welcome to BluePipes Forums!

We're excited to launch BluePipes Forums today! BluePipes members now have a place to share and collaborate with thousands of peers that make up the BluePipes community. We're starting off with six basic categories to keep it simple at the outset.

We like to say that BluePipes members are the "life blood" of healthcare. You are truly amazing and together we can accomplish amazing things. We hope you enjoy this new feature and, as always, we welcome your feedback and recommendations.

Comments

• Hi Kyle,

I am new to BluePipes and have a couple of questions.

I was looking at one of the blogs and it says no recruiting however I did see the job postings on there, is that an option? We can post travel assignments there?
    Also what is the cost for accessing resumes?

Rebecca
  • Hey Rebecca,

Thanks for joining! You can post jobs under the Recruiter Connection category. We don't sell access to resumes, but we do have a recruitment subscription that will let you send messages and connection requests to our members. through the platform. Please contact me to discuss.

Thanks!
  • Hi Kyle
    Do you vet the recruiters before they are listed on the website?
    Thanks
    Nancy
  • My apologies for the delay, Nancy! Our service is very similar to LinkedIn. Recruiters and healthcare professionals are free to join at their convenience. We do not vet members. In the future, we hope to add rating and recommendation features. I hope this helps!
  • Hi Kyle, I'm extremely new to this site, looking for tools to create/update my resume. When I created my login, I was prompted to/included current employment/job description....now I am unable to find that document when I log in again. Can you help me find it? It's not part of my profile. Thank you, Marny