Traveling the Southwest

I'm an experienced ICU travel nurse. I've done quite a few assignments over the past 5 years, but I've struggled with finding a travel company who provides a high number of well paying assignments in the southwest area, including Texas. I have worked with Travel Nurse Across America for all of my assignments and have recently added Talemed to my options as well. My experience with TNAA has been all positive and my first impressions of Talemed are mostly good as well but each seem to lack in this geographical area. TNAA has the assignments, but they pay poorly and Talemed seems to have very few contracts in this area, but the ones they do have pay much better. Anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Hi Tyler,

I am based out of Arizona and have a lot of travel RN openings in the Southwest. I would like to talk with you in more detail if you would like. Feel free to email me or call me anytime.

Thank you,
    Jeff Nelson
    ABStaffing Solutions
    480-503-4949
    Jnelson@abstaffing.com
  • Hey Tyler! Would love to chat with you any time about some of the great options we have in the Southwest. If you're ever interested please feel free to contact me any time at 402-505-5187 or jbarnes@primetimehealthcare.com
  • Hi Tyler,

I want to introduce myself my name is Santos Carranza and I am a recruiter for Star Nursing – Waco. I am located in Waco, TX and I would love the opportunity to work with you in finding your ideal nursing travel assignment in the Southwest area. If you would like more information, contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Santos Carranza, RN, BS
    Email: santos@starnursing.com
    Office: 254-265-8100