First Time Traveler

I have been nursing for 5 years, started out as an LPN and finished my RN in 2015. For almost 2 years I have been working in a Level IV NICU in the Arkansas. I have been doing a lot of research on travel nursing and I'm ready to put a plan in motion. Where do I begin?

Comments

• Hey Jaslyn,

First I'd suggest reaching out to agencies to find out if they work with facilities in the area or areas you are interested in traveling to. Just be aware that the jobs they have open today will very likely be filled within the next couple of days. That's why I would suggest asking what facilities they work with in an area and ask how often they get needs in your specialty. Then it comes down to finding a recruiter you trust and get along with.

Hope that helps!
  • Hi Jaslyn!

I would be more then happy to answer any questions you have about traveling, pay, housing and all the other FUN things go into your first contract. We have NICU positions all over (none in Arkansas at the moment) but I can also give you an idea of where we see the most needs, pay, etc. Feel free to message me here or give me a call! 402-938-2050 x 2463!
  • Hey Jaslyn,

I would like to work with you, as a former traveler now agency owner I feel we can find the right job for you. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for in a recruiter and agency.

Sam Mercer, CST
    Junxion Med Staffing
    smercer@junxionmedstaffing.com
    270-871-0790