Could you use an extra $500?

Hi,

I'm Amanda. You've likely received a connection request from me or we've already chatted on here before! If you haven't...

I'm a recruiter with Premier Medical Staffing Services. Rather than telling you about the contracts that I have available, I want to talk with you today about how you can easily earn $500 with our company.

If you aren't looking for a new contract right now but know a friend who is, you'll receive a $500 referral bonus once they have completed a full time 13-week contract with Premier. You do NOT have to be an active employee with us or even have an application on file to be eligible.

All you'll need to do is:
1. Have your referral complete an application on our website and list you as their referral source (www.premiermedstaffing.com)
2. Send me an email or text with your contract information so that I can ensure your referral bonus is paid to you as soon as they complete a 13 week contract
3. Referral must be a licensed healthcare provider with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the setting they'd be applying for

It's that easy & you're helping a friend lock in their next position!

If you're looking for more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Amanda Hanson
AHanson@premiermedstaffing.com
414-395-4487 (phone/text)

Comments

• Hello!! My name Is Ty Grissom. I am Hiring Manager for Angel wings Nurses Traveling Agency here in Saint Louis, Mo. I would love to speak you with about become a vendor. I am registered/insured across US and have EXCELLENT SKILLED NURSES that would a great candidate your positions. If you are interested in my company I can send you information about please email me at takeflightnurses@outlook.com