Can not trust any of them!

I've been with Aureus and now with totalMedStaffing and I do not like either one. Aureus has the worst health insurance policy I have ever seen. TotalMed's web site is totally misleading about their 401K and health insurance. Neither are what you see on their website. Both companies started out with lower pay than I ended up with. They try to give you less money. When I complained they doubled my call pay and doubled the pay for doing pre employment modules. So, I know they try to keep as much as possible in their pockets, NOT mine! Who do you trust? I want a trustworthy travel company with good insurance. Who can direct me to a good company?

Comments

• Please take a look at my profile on both here and LinkedIn, I am a Recruiter but I am independent contractor, I have a partnership with Cure Healthcare please look at their website, see if this sounds like a good fit, I invite you to either call me on my cell or email I would like to hear your input on your past experiences.
    817 818 6076, email: allaboutyou@gmail.com website: www.curehealthcarestaffing.com
  • Hi Linda, I am sorry you have had to deal with such an experience. I'd love to share our insurance information and chat about your non-negotiable terms. I hope to clear up any confusion or questions you may have about benefits, compensation, and overall customer service with my organization.

If you'd like, please reach out to me by text/call at 972-457-1068 or email at stacy@andersgroup.org. I hope to help.