HEALTHCARE POSITIONS

CALLING ALL TRAVELING HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS!! I have over 900 Travel Assignments available IN MOST STATES!! Here are just a few:
You are all eligible for up to $600 for travel reimbursement and Benefits with these below assignments!
***TEXAS*** (RN)
$2,168 Weekly Gross: $1,160/week taxable ($29/hr taxable), $1,008/week tax free stipends. Up to $600 for Travel Reimbursement. 53.5 cents per mile up to $300 each way. Paid out 2nd pay check and last pay check. Mileage calculated based on permanent address to facility address.
***VERMONT*** (RN)
$1270 Weekly Gross: $640 Week Taxable ($16/hr taxable), $630/Week Tax Free Stipends. Up To $600 for Travel Reimbursement. 53.5 cents per mile up to $300 each way. Paid out 2nd pay check and last pay Check. Mileage calculated based on permanent address to facility address. This is money to get you to your assignment and when contract is complete, money to get you back home.
***IOWA*** (RN)
$1,836 Weekly Gross: $828/week taxable ($23/hr taxable), $1,008/week tax free stipends. Up to $600 for Travel Reimbursement. 53.5 cents per mile up to $300 each way. Paid out 2nd pay check and last pay check. Mileage calculated based on permanent address to facility address.
*** California***(Physical Therapist)
$1848 Weekly Gross: $840/Week Taxable ($21/hr Taxable), $1008/Week Tax Free. Up To $600 for Travel Reimbursement. 53.5 cents per mile up to $300 each way. Paid out 2nd pay check and last pay check. Mileage calculated based on permanent address to facility address. This is money to get you to your assignment and when contract is complete, money to get you back home.
Together, we can make a difference.
Sharron Govan, Independent Recruiter
Email: sgovan1@sharronseliteservices.com

Comments

• Hello!! My name Is Ty Grissom. I am Hiring Manager for Angel wings Nurses Traveling Agency here in Saint Louis, Mo. I would love to speak you with about become a vendor. I am registered/insured across US and have EXCELLENT SKILLED NURSES that would a great candidate your positions. If you are interested in my company I can send you information about please email me at takeflightnurses@outlook.com