Hiring - Rehabilitation RN - Spokane, WA

​​We are looking for Rehabilitation RN for our client in Spokane, WA

Job Title: Rehabilitation RN

Job Location: Spokane, WA 99202

Job Type: Contract

Job Description:

Required Rehabilitation RN
Recent rehabilitation experience on resume and references required.
State license status must be currently active
Minimum 3 years experience required
Certifications:
BLS/BCLS
Shifts:
Night
Skills:
Nursing
Rehabilitation Nurse

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Cynet Healthstaff is a Joint Commission certified and an award winning Healthcare Staffing & Recruiting firm. Cynet HealthStaff works with hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities in all 50 states across the United States. With 100+ recruiting and support staff, we make sure we take good care of our people. More details on our website at www.cynethealth.com

Benefits:

Competitive Salary - Maximum Net pay

Free Housing Or Tax Free Housing Stipend

Travel Stipend

Wallet money (misc. expenses)

Amazon Gift Card - Contract Completion Gift

Referral Bonus

Hike in pay with contract extension

Weekly Payroll

Free Immunizations

Reimbursement for license/certifications

First Day Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision

Resumes or queries may can be sent to apply@cynethealth.com and someone from our team will get back to you to discuss possible job options.

For more job options please visit http://jobs.cynethealth.com and apply directly.

Comments

• Hello!! My name Is Ty Grissom. I am Hiring Manager for Angel wings Nurses Traveling Agency here in Saint Louis, Mo. I would love to speak you with about become a vendor. I am registered/insured across US and have EXCELLENT SKILLED NURSES that would a great candidate your positions. If you are interested in my company I can send you information about please email me at takeflightnurses@outlook.com