Federal ED RN Opening-1k sign on bonus-$2200 weekly take home-Any State License Accepted!

Hello Travel Nurses!

I have several openings for ED RN's!! This opening is at a trauma level 3 Indian health hospital. I can have you starting in 2 weeks. Any state license is accepted. I am offering a $1000 sign on bonus for a 6 month commitment.$2200 a week take home based on 48 hours. If you are interested you can call Jeff at 480-503-8949 or text me. My email is Jnelson@abstaffing.com! This is a great way to get your foot into the door with a Federal hospital!

Thank you,
Jeff Nelson
ABStaffing Solutions
480-503-8949
Jnelson@abstaffing.com

Comments

• Hello,
    I would be interested to here more details regarding the opportunities available with your company. I am a single mother of 2 awesome boys looking to make a permanent move. You may contact me at 828-449-6536. Currently working first shift, available after 5pm or so. Look forward to hearingback from you soon. Thank youfor your time.
    WarmRegards,
    Alicia Finch
  • Hi Jeff,
    I have IHS experience in Alaska, Let's connect!
  • I have worked for the VA Medical Center in Minneapolis, MN in the ER and ICU's. I would be interested in what and where you have positions available. Email at sportylynster@yahoo.com Thank you